THREADS DANCE PROJECT SEEKING A PART-TIME COMPANY MANAGER
For details regarding the position, see PD posted below. Application materials will be accepted through April 23rd. Submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Company Manager
Description: The Company Manager assists the Artistic Director with marketing and PR, and activities associated with performances (i.e. procuring technical support staff, creating and executing contracts with venues, post-show surveys, ticket sales tracking analysis)
The Company Manager will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing individual donor development and fundraising events for the Karen L. Charles Threads Dance Project (“Organization”). These duties include but are not limited to leveraging key relationships and contacts within and outside of the Organization’s network, working with the Board and other Organization team members to set fundraising goals, and managing these goals through solicitations, annual giving campaigns, and other fundraising events.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong technical foundation in modern dance & ballet technique
- Works well independently
- Knowledge of theater production process & resources
- Broad knowledge of Threads repertoire
- Good Computer Skills
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative.
- Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong partnership-building and event planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent in dance, arts management, or non-profit management preferred
- Prior experience in dance and education a plus
- Understanding of concert dance and non-profit funding a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages marketing and PR for all Threads Performances
- Coordinates and seeks company public promotional activities (interviews, press releases)
- Tracks and reports on ticket sales and media related analysis
- Box Office Communication/Management
- Manages website
- Manages Tapestries program applications, submissions, and correspondence
- Create, present, and implement an annual individual development plan and strategy
- Update and Manage individual donor tracking database system (“NeonCRM”)
- Cultivate potential and nurture current relationships with individual donors
- Oversee annual live fundraiser and other live fundraising events
Reports to: Artistic/Executive Director
Pay Rate: $15/hour for max 20 hours/week
When: SATURDAY, MAY 5TH, 2018
Where: Lundstrum Center for the Performing Arts | 1617 N. 2nd Street | Minneapolis, MN 55411
Threads Dance Project is seeking an ethnically diverse group of dancers ages 21 and older. Rehearsals will begin May 14, 2018.
Threads is seeking versatile dancers that are quick learners and are fluent in a variety of dance forms.
Dancers must bring a headshot and resume
Looking for both men and women
Email: email@example.com or call 641-512-7376 for additional information.