Application deadline is Oct. 19th.
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter. Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Position Title: Company Manager
The Company Manager is responsible for marketing and PR, administrative activities associated with programming (i.e. procuring technical support staff, creating and executing contracts, surveys, event analysis and tracking), processing payables and receivables in conjunction with Threads accounting services, records management and federal and state non-profit compliance filings
- Manage marketing and PR for all Threads activities and events; including TDP website
- Coordinate and seek company public promotional activities (i.e. interviews, press releases)
- Track and report demographics for all activities and events
- Coordinate an communicate with other staff to support organizational goals
- Manage administrative tasks associated with Threads activities and events
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent
- Experience in dance, arts management and/or non-profit management preferred
- Experience in accounting and finance a plus
- Good computer Skills
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative.
- Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and thorough understanding of strategic development
- Strong partnership-building skills
- Works well independently
- Understanding of concert dance and non-profit administration a plus.
Reports to: Artistic Director
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter. Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 19th.